The HID Indala Flexkey has a contemporary design enables it to be easily attached to a key, badge clip, or badge lanyard. The FlexKey is ideally suited for a variety of applications and environments including vacation resorts, locker rooms, health spas, apartment buildings, club houses, as well as commercial offices where photo IDs are not required.
The RF-programmable keytag features the high quality and security benefits you have come to appreciate in Indala 125 kHz credentials, through the use of FlexSecur authentication. With up to 172 user-definable bits, FlexKey permits the encoding of a wide range of data and information.
Exclusive FlexSecur Security Technology
All HID Indala 125 kHz Proximity Credentials feature FlexSecur technology, which provides an added level of access system security through a verification process at the reader. Solely an HID Indala product line feature, FlexSecur screens out unauthorized credentials prior to sending card data to the host system.
– As with other Indala credentials, the FlexKey is compatible with all Indala readers, and can be easily encoded with the Indala ProxSmith® Programmer and toolkit.
– This RF programmable, 125 kHz tag offers a consistent read range and is unaffected by body shielding or variable environmental conditions.
– The passive, no-battery design allows for an infinite number of reads.
– FlexKey® Flexibility and Convenience – Contemporary design enables it to be easily attached to a key, badge clip, or badge lanyard.
– Rugged, Double-Sealed Construction – FlexKey is built to withstand harsh operating environments.
– Customizable – FlexKey can be customized by adding a company logo.